Laser Systems are applied to a variety of dental treatments including teeth whitening and periodontal treatments. Laser system used at BIDC include LaserSmile from Biolase.
LaserSmile for dental treatments
LaserSmile for teeth whitening
LaserSmile System from Biolase Technology Inc is applicable for dental treatments including:
- Laser activation of bleaching materials for teeth whitening commonly known as laser teeth whitening
- Periodontal treatments such as Gingival troughing for crown impressions, Sulcular debridement, Gingivectomy, Gingivoplasty,Gingival incision and excision, Soft tissue crown lengthening
- Oral biopsy including Hemostasis, Excisional and incisional biopsies
- Oral surgery such as exposure of unerupted teeth, Fibroma removal, Frenectomy and frenotomy
- Dental Implant treatment on Implant recovery
- Endodontic treatments for Incision and drainage of abscess,Leukoplakia, perculectomy
- Oral papillectomies, Pulpotomy , Pulpotomy as an adjunct to root canal therapy
- Reduction of gingival hypertrophy
- Treatment of aphthous ulcers
One of the common dental procedure for the LaserSmile System is used for laser teeth whitening. The Lasersmile machine combined with its proprietary LaserSmile gel is specially formulated to work effectively with the specific wavelength of the LaserSmileT diode laser, increasing the efficiency of the whitening process.
The process of using LaserSmile System dramatically shorter treatment time and avoids excess heat as well as sensitivity thus promoting patient comfort, safety and self-confidence.
Benefits of LaserSmile teeth whitening includes:
- Faster & Gentler, 24 minutes of total treatment time with just four minutes of actual laser activation
- LaserSmile Whitening Gel maximizes whitening effectiveness through advanced chemistry and laser-activated chromophores
- Whitening handpiece with pulse counter & countdown using quick and easy presets are streamlined and built into the unit
- Numerous Soft Tissue Applications including cosmetic gingival contouring, crown lengthening, treatment of periodontal pockets and gingival troughing
- Autoclavable handpiece and replaceable fibers ensuring sterlisibility
- Adjustable Aiming Beam
BIDC uses only genuine patented teeth whitening gels for its laser teeth whitening treatments and has a certificate of authencity.
Always check that your dental clinic provides "TRULY" Laser Teeth Whitening by LaserSmile, request for their Certificiate of Authencity for the use of Biolase LaserSmile machine and patented LaserWhite2.0 (latest version) whitening gel.