Coming To BIDC
At A Glance
Make an advance appointment if possible
Get to BIDC
- For first time patients, arrive 15 to 20 mins before your appointment time
- For existing patients, arrive 10 mins before your appointment time
Inform the nurse on
- any allergies
current taken medications
Meet your dentist
- bring up your main concerns
- ask questions on any uncertainties
Making an Appointment
Bangkok International Dental Center (BIDC) recommends making an advance appointment by contacting us prior to your visit in an ensuring a timeslot is reserved for you and channelling your visit more effectively. If walking-in to our center, the next available timeslot is assigned.
Getting to BIDC
BIDC has 4 dental clinic locations at Ratchadaphisek, Siam Paragon, Central Eastville and Phuket. Each location may be reached by car or public transport using the underground train and/or skytrain.
At BIDC main office building, there is ample car parking spaces allocated at the front of our BIDC dental complex at Ratchadaphisek Rd. A wheel-chair accessible ramp is accessible at the backend entrance of the complex. All other Dental Siganture offices also has car parking facilities.
Registration at BIDC
For first time patients, please arrive 15 to 30 minutes before your appointment timings if this your first visit. Upon arrival, please kindly approach our level one service counter. You will then be asked to register your information :
Please bring along your personal identification (passport, ID card or driver's license)
- Fill in a registration form
- A photo ID may be taken
To speed up your registration process for first time patients, an online pre-registration form may also be done at anytime 48 hours before your first appointment date for patients visit BIDC main office.
For returning patients, feel free to arrive about 10 minutes before your appointment time. If there are any changes to your contact information or registration information (such as allergies, medical conditions or special requirements), please do kindly inform our counter service who will update your information.
For patients coming to BIDC main office, after registration you will then be sent to a registered nurse for an initial assessment and your vital signs measured. Please do kindly inform the nurse if:
- you are taking any current medications (including herbal supplements)
- have any drug allergies or food allergies
- have any medical conditions (including cardivascular disease, hypertension, physical or mental disabilities)
- any special requirements (such as dental anxiety, privacy, religious or cultural restrictions)
Throughout your treatment visit at BIDC main office, our dentists and service staffs may ask for your name, surname and date of birth when transferring from one area to another area. This is policy meant to correctly identify patient for treatment.
When first meeting your dentist, you will be sitted at the desk. Please do bring up
- what your main concerns are
- any special requests or requirements
- please feel free to raise any questions at anytime if you are ever uncertain, unsure or uncomfortable about anything
Your dentist will do a checkup, diagnoses and a treatment plan with your consent.
If you have any worries or doubts about coming to BIDC especially at a time when you are probably not feeling at your best, feel free to talk to your dentist or contact our enquiry helpline.