Conventional implants is the traditional process for dental implant treatments. Conventional implants require wait time in checking the readiness of the implant site and jaw bone before each of the dental implant treatment steps proceeds.
Dental implants are normally done in 3 stages
Implant Site Preparation
- Tooth extraction
- Bone grafting
Implant Post Surgical Insertion
Prosthetics Placed On Implant Post
- hybrid bridge
For conventional implants treatment, a healing time period of about 2 to 6 months is left between each stage of the dental implant procedure in ensuring that all is well before the following step is performed. If there is already no viable teeth and sufficient bone condition, stage 1 is skipped.
With today's advancements in dental implant and bonegrafting techniques, materials and technologies, almost anyone with missing teeth can now have dental implant treatments done. Conventional implants techniques have had good long-standing success rates. Conventional implants may be done for most types of bone conditions. If there is moderate or severe jaw bone loss, bone grafting may be recommended prior to dental implantation.
Also due to new developments in implant technologies and techniques, immediate implants and immediate loaded implants are now possible that can dramatically shorten treatment.
Goto section on Dental Implants Promotions
Benefits of Conventional Implants
- Conventional implants has established high survival rates as site is checked for readiness, stability and osseointegration before proceeding on next steps in dental implant procedure
- Conventional implants may be done cases with any bone condition types and any number of missing gaps.
Conventional Dental Implant Ranges
There are various dental implant systems on the marketing including Straumann, Nobel Biocare, Intralock, AstraTech, Zimmer implants.
At BIDC, our implantologists uses Straumann and Nobel Bicoare implants due to is global reputation, established branding and availability in markets overseas enabling overseas patients peace of mind that upon their return to their country, these implant systems are of a familiar implant system to their dentists and implantologists back home should maintenance by chosen to be done back home.
For conventional implants, all ranges of implant systems within Struaman and Nobel Bicoare may be used including as below:
Related Information to Conventional Dental Implants
Goto section on Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Dental Implants
Goto sections on treatment procedure and steps for
- Single missing tooth replacement with tooth implant crown
- Multiple missing tooth replacement with implant bridge
- Full arch missing jaw replacement with Full implants fixed bridges
- Full arch missing jaw replacement with Implants dentures
- Full arch missing jaw replacement with zygoma implants
- Full arch missing jaw replacement with all-on-4 implants
- Ranges of Struamann implants include SLA implants, SLActive implants, Bone Level implants and Roxolid Implants
- See Dental Implant Case Gallery
Goto website all about Bangkok Dental Implants