Single Implant For Missing Tooth Replacement
Benefits of Single Implant with Crown
- Strong & stable (tightly fixed)
- A stable, secure solution that lets you eat what you want
- Strength and stability
- Save adjacent teeth. Prevents bone loss and exisiting teeth from drifting into surrounding space of the missing teeth
- Gives a nice natural smile
- Offers a long-lasting solution, often for life
- Saves healthy teeth as eliminates the need to modify healthy teeth
- No more caries for dental implant
- Correct an altered bite
Installing Single Implant
The course of treatment described here is one of several options available. Consult your dentist to find out what the best solution is for you, given your specific condition.
Installing Single Tooth Implant
The dentist makes a first examination and takes one or more x-rays of the area to prepare for the procedure.
The implant is installed. At this stage, if conventional implants are done, a healing abutment or cover screw is placed on and left about 2 months to integrate with the jawbone before the next step is taken. If immediate loaded implants are done, the temporary crown is loaded onto the implant.
The final step is the making and placing the permanent crown on the implant. The new tooth is installed permanently.
You should expect the new tooth to fit and function just like a natural tooth. Do your usual dental hygiene to keep the tooth and gum around it clean and healthy.
Source from Nobel Biocare.
Related Information to Conventional Dental Implants
Goto section on Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Dental Implants
Go back to section on Dental Implant Treatment
- Single missing tooth replacement with tooth implant crown
- Multiple missing tooth replacement with implant bridge
- Full arch missing jaw replacement with Full implants fixed bridges
- Full arch missing jaw replacement with Implants dentures
- Full arch missing jaw replacement with zygoma implants
- Full arch missing jaw replacement with all-on-4 implants
- Ranges of Struamann implants include SLA implants, SLActive implants, Bone Level implants and Roxolid Implants
- See Dental Implant Case Gallery
Goto website all about Bangkok Dental Implants