Procera is one type of porcelain by Nobel Bicoare. The Procera crown material has been proven to be strong and provides relatively good esthetics. Procera may be used as porcelain crowns, bridges or laminates on the appropriate implant or tooth with conventional cement or bonding.
Nobel Biocare's unique Procera technology offers esthetic and functional dental restorations for almost all indications. The Procera system provides completely individualized prosthetics with precise fit for crowns, laminates, abutments and bridges.
The Procera system by Nobel Biocare emphasizes combining the Procera manufacturing technique with Alumina and Zirconia ceramics, an unrivalled combination of biocompatibility, beauty, and strength is provided. Both Alumina and Zirconia refract and transmit light in much the same way as a natural tooth.
Types of Procera
- new unique coloring technique (no dipping involved) for optimal homogenity – no color variations
- excellent bond strength between framework and veneering material
- Thinner coping enables more flexible esthetic opportunities
- Combines zirconia extreme flexural strength, 1200 MPa, with a beautiful esthetic result
- alumina for the light transmission in the esthetic zone
- optimal all-ceramic strength with excellent esthetics
- 0.6 mm thickness for general usage in any position
- 0.4 mm thickness for superior esthetics with unsurpassed translucence
- all–ceramic strength
- zirconia for the higher load situations, extremely high flexural strength, 1200 MPa
- 0.6 mm thickness for use in all indications
- 0.4 mm thickness for the esthetic zone
- superior zirconia strength and esthetics
- available in 4 different shades
Why Choose BIDC?
- BIDC is an Award-winning Dental Center as an Outstanding Best Service Provider (Hospitals/Clinics) in Thailand
- The dental center has ISO Certifications and JCI Accredited for its Quality Dental Services Management Systems as well as sterilization processes
- BIDC has an on-site dental laboratory within its main building specializing on all ceramic crowns, bridges and veneers allowing for immediate chairside selection, quality controls and faster delivery of porcelain crowns, veneers, bridges for our patients.
Related Information to Procera
Goto back to Dental Crowns and Dental Bridges
Goto section on Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on Dental Crowns
Goto section on Crown Types Zirconia Lava Crowns, Cercon Crowns, IPS Empress Crowns, Zirconia Procera Crowns
Goto section on BIDC Patient Video Testimonials for Dental Crowns
Goto section on Dental Makeover Promotions
Goto section on BIDC Dental Makeover Patient Cases
Goto section on Cosmetic Dentistry
Goto section on Dental Bridge
Goto section on Dental Veneers