1. Sterilization Policies and Controls
At BIDC, we regard hygienic standards at the highest level. BIDC always provides a safe and clean environment. BIDC imposes American JCI sterilization processes that are based on established scientific principles, hospital cleanliness standards and sterilization techniques.
At our thailand dental center, besides meeting and exceeding cleanliness bylaws from Thailand’s Ministry of Health, BIDC takes additional steps to abide by the guidelines set forth by the various international organization.
- American standards by Center of Disease Controls (CDC) and Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC)
- Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN)
- Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- US Food & Drug Administration (FDA)
BIDC follows infection prevention & controls set out by international organization based on JCI standards. Patient, medication & facilities safety standards are based on scientific evidence protocols.
Sterilization policies and control are set up to provide a clean, disinfected environment for each patient in ensuring that all rooms and equipment are properly set up and sterilized daily and after each use. Initiatives taken for a clean and safe environment include details including ultra-violet and ozonation filtered water, disposable items, hand hygiene adherence and how general or infectious waste is disposed are looked at.
BIDC welcomes your questions and the opportunity to demonstrate how we handle sterilization techniques and patient protection. We want you to feel 100% comfortable about your treatment in our dental office.Infection Prevention and Controls