Benefits of Cercon Crowns
- Cercon is metal-free and do not require a metal base.
- It is made from zironium oxide that is biocompatible with low cold and hot conductivity maintain a healthy flora and reduce the frequency of hypersensitivity.
- Zirconia is difficult to crack, thus it has high fracture toughness.
- The Cercon ceramic prosthetics are long lasting and resistant to wear
- There is no chemical corrosion.
- Ceramic crowns and bridges looks like natural teeth and aesthetically pleasing. Porcelain is in general more resistant to stains as compared to than acrylic or composite ceramic crowns.
- Cercon prosthetics sits firmly and securely and preserves healthy tooth structure.
- They are easy to look after.
- The Cercon ceramic crowns has years of clinically documented quality. It is a high tech material with high strength values.