Care for Teeth Implants
Teeth implants require the same care as real teeth, including brushing, flossing, and regular dental check-ups:
- Brush after eating and before bedtime around the implant with a soft toothbrush
- Floss at least once to twice a day. Use the proxy brush or floss threader to remove plaque under and around these areas to maintain good oral hygiene. Buildup of food debris and plaque on your teeth and gums can become infected.
- Rinse with fluoride rinse before bed. Swish the fluoride rinse vigorously in your mouth for at least one minute. Do not swallow any of the rinse and do not eat or drink anything for 30 minutes
- Be careful about chewing toffees, gum, grainy rolls and tough food in this area
- See your dentist for regular professional check-ups and cleanings
Goto website all about Bangkok Dental Implants