Benefits of Implant Crowns
- Replacement teeth that is stable, secure and fixed.
- Lets you eat what you want with natural biting force as compared to dentures or bridges as it provides strength
- Your implant crown saves healthy existing teeth as there is no need to prep adjacent teeth or place load pressure over them. An implant crown is self-reliant.
- Prevents bone loss and surrounding teeth from drifting into empty space of the missing tooth
- Gives a nice natural smile.
- Offers a long-lasting solution that often lasts for a life-time
- No more caries. Dental implant will not decay.
- Corrects an altered bite.